If you're owed money by a debtor, you have a right to collect it.
Whether you're a landlord, a lender, or a seller of goods or services, you can rely on Goodman Law Offices in Thousand Oaks, CA to aggressively represent your interests to get you the money you're owed. With a skilled attorney on your side, you'll have a better shot at collecting what's rightfully yours.
For effective creditor representation, choose Andy Goodman. Call 818-802-5044 now to schedule a free consultation.
How can Andy Goodman help you?
Andy Goodman can provide representation to all types of creditors, such as banks, financing companies, landlords, vendors and suppliers. He will take care of every aspect of the legal process, including:
- Filing motions
- Filing adversary actions
- Handling paperwork
- Representing you in court
- Filing proofs of claim
- Appointing a trustee
- Objecting to plans of reorganization
He will fight to collect every last cent of what you're owed. If you need creditor representation, reach out to Andy Goodman today.
- Creditor Representation in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 Cases
- Proofs of Claim
- Reaffirmation Agreements
- Relief from Automatic Stay
- Cash Collateral
- Adequate Protection Payments
- Plan Review
- Plan Objection
- Valuation Motions
- Section 1111(b) Election Analyses
- Adversary Proceedings
- Defense of Preferential Transfer Adversary Proceedings
- Representation of Creditors' Committees
- Representation of Trustees